The A Holistic Approach to the Recognition of Prior Learning book is now available. About this book:
Recognition of prior learning (RPL) is currently enjoying much more international attention than a decade ago. People increasingly realise that RPL is a powerful tool with which to encourage people to become involved in lifelong learning. Learning institutions now realise that learning does not only take place in a formal setting, but also when people interact socially and when people learn in an informal setting.
Topics covered include:
- A discussion on the nature and focus of RPL.
- The value of RPL for employer organizations, learning institutions,
communities and the individual.
- A holistic approach to RPL.
- The significance of legislation for RPL.
- RPL procedures.
- Administration of RPL.The design principles of assessment.
Author: Nel, J.P.
Date Published: 2014-11-17
ISBN: 978-0-620-63007-8 (print)
ISBN: 978-0-620-63008-5 (e-book)
Published By: Mentornet
Number of Pages: 337