The Art and Science of Assessing Student Performance book is now available. About this book:
Conducting assessment is not just a science, but also an art. Different from the first edition of this book the emphasis in this second edition falls on the following:
- Alignment of assessment procedures with international standards and practices.
- More emphasis on formative assessment, feedback and workplace assessment as learning tools.
- The promotion of cooperation between learning institutions, employers and students.
The following topics are covered:
- A discussion of the concept assessment.
- Preparing for assessment.
- Conducting assessment.
- Providing feedback on assessment.
- Reviewing assessment instruments and procedures.
Author: Nel, J.P.
Date Published: 2016-05-31
ISBN: 978-0-620-69801-6 (print)
ISBN: 978-0-620-69802-3 (e-book)
Published By: iNtgrty
Number of Pages: 225